Sunday, March 02, 2003

Sunday Morning

Busy again yesterday, so where do I start, messed on the PC most of the morning. Still got an inbox full to sort. Hang on the England batting collapse has started so better go downstairs. England now 75 for 4 after 14 overs bit of a mess. Still thanks to the beauty of wireless networking I can sit in front of the telly and watch it.
Good food day yesterday, plenty in no barfing. Got to the gym lost one and a bit pounds, felt a bit miserable that I hadnt broke the 12 stone lost barrier, did break the 22 stone barrier though. Got to devise a way to monitor progress thats bigger than just weight loss. My weight loss was poor but, overall I had a top week. But you still think weight is the main criteria by which you should judge yourself. Me thinks there is something about personality in there as well. Great work out at the gym, increase cardiovascular workout by 1 minute. (another achievment). Had a good talk with Jack my guru, and steve the original trainer who did my induction some months ago. Also had a good natter with Mark, No 1 in the world in wheelchair tennis. A great bloke and an inspiration, his modest attitude and professional approach to training impressed me. Never met a world number one at anything so I was well chuffed. He really encouraged me, He is currently training to make the paralympic team for Athens 2004. Every one tells him he will get gold but his focus is on making the squad.
Went off to asda and booked eyetest appointment for me and Ally for next week. These gigs keep falling down coz my head has shrunk. Another wicket gone 87-5 now. Went into Asda had a good mooch around bought Jean some flowers and Ally Busteds new single - which I really like Year 3000, especially the acoustic version. Stuck a heap of newspapers in the recyclng bins. Back home and soup for lunch at 4, off to Nanny Banks for 5.30 accompanied by Ally. Jean took eleanor in to see her sister her sister still very poorly. Nanny Banks looks better for being at home and dressed. Mum feels better about her being at home, so thats good for me.
Got back home did a bit of messing around on the website, Jean arrived back about 8 and we had pasta and meatballs for tea - tasty and meaty. Watched Parky with Jamie Oliver very good. Should have gone to Kathrins party but too tired to be honest.
So today ruth, paul, catherine, bea, alan for lunch, pork and chicken roast dinner, followed by visit from Tina and her family a pre-op from bury. Plus webbing a walk and catching up with emails.

No comments: