Sunday, March 09, 2003

Sunday Night

What a busy weekend, full of life and energy. Off to the gym, limited time so only fitted in cardiovascular exercise. Still thats the important bit, now up to 40 mins met Kath who is a nurse from Bridge Chapel, nice person too. Met a geezer visiting the gym and promised to send him some images of the accessible machines. After that its off to the opticians and meet Jean and Ally. Interesting chats with the opitician who has a relative who is overweight.Some problems with visual fields and I need another test. Boots in town do hearing tests so I am going for one. I'll finish this later 24 is on now. Change in plan record 24 Ally and jean get into heavy hairwashing. So opticians was a big job, dead nice people dead interested in wls. And I like to talk so thats fine. When I came out of the test my style advisers had dissapeared, no way I am making decisions like that. So wander around asda, found jean, oops she said I didn't realise we should have waited. She has a half filled trolley so I buy an egg butty and sit outside opticians. Some time later, I had had my dinner and read the echo the two of them turn up separately. Into shop girls pick I agree sorted. Wait a while for someone to be free, to measure up etc. All done, sunglasses ordered for jols 195squid. Off to PC world to buy Paul (bro-in-laws) birthday pressie. Then Borders for Paul S prezzie. Then off to Nannys to pick up mum, nanny looks fine mum looks terrible.Drop mum off then pop into see my mate cozzie the cook at bridge chapel. He lifts me (as he always does) and agree to see him tomorrow to give him first shout on my old clothes. Time for some food before off to Paul S party. Childwall Golf Club, posh place nice night with several old friends. Had nearly two guinness and three red wines and a whole lot of water. Seriously giddy by then. Left early and home to Mrs C.

No comments: