Saturday, September 03, 2005

Day 2

Its a fine feeling when I wake up though oddly I feel hungover?? Breakfast on branflakes topped with a few of the devils crunchy nut cornflakes. Then out for a shop in this new heathy world I opt for hoofing it. Its a nice walk to tesco I don't know how far but I do a good pace and a long stride and with shopping I am an hour. (Ten mins max in store). A brisk walk back and I am sweating with the effort - good home lunch is prawn salad and wholemeal baton (well a bit of one).
Tinkering in the afternoon then its a walk down to Ruth and Pauls for Jeans mums birthday party. I eat well focus on protein and have small piece of raspberry cheesecake and pecan pie.
Home and we have a drink having decided to I miss out beer and stick to wine. Still nice and bed, night night.

No comments: