Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wednesday - tired

Tired and not sure why. Dont do much in the am. Find something in the fridge for lunch. Take a walk down to Allerton Road for fresh fruit- my fruit bowl is becoming a project. Today nectarines green grapes kiwi gala apples and red plums. I end up in tesco for an indian side dish for the curry I have planned. Then to the pet shop for hutch disinfectant and food. The weathers not sure what to and it ends up sunny when its not blowing a gale. Jean comes in I am goosed. Watch nighty nighty on Tivo. Very dark.
Tv in the evening and reading the new style Grauniad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How Best to Protect End Users from Viruses, Spyware, Spam, and Phishing?
Did You Read Today's Front Page Stories at SYS-CON? Information Security - No Longer the Perennial Afterthought Storage always seems to come first in technical ... Google News by SYS-CON ADS BY GOOGLE Flash ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my Adware Remover related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.