Thursday, September 15, 2005

More Social security and pension stuff.

Yesterday I got a letter from  the Department of Work and Pensions asking for my bank account details for my DLA. I have already give them this on the claim form. Is this a positive sign or merely a cruel tease. I am beginning to feel a bit worried - the wheels of the benefit people grind slowly. I definitely did put the details on the form. I rang the benefits enquiry line, they referred me to to the DLA claim line who tell me they need my details before they send me a decision. happy days.
Next through the post is another stunning letter, from Occupational Health at Aintree. Its a copy of his report on my in response to Doc Hibberts request.Whilst I am sure it will help in the DLA and Pension challenge it dont make me feel very good seeing the expertly written view of my presentation and prognosis. It doesnt feel like me but I think I should lie down on the settee and watch some daytime telly and wait for me giro.
Bipolar type 2 (a chronic mood disorder).

No comments: