Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sunday Monday Tuesday

Sunday taken up with a rich feeling of being alive, forgive my last indugent post but I felt it worth celebrating. 3 years ago I was facing a major op or alternatively becoming wheelchair bound increasing depressed and heavier. An overiding thought was how would Jean push me - I wondered about a train of huskies but my fear of dogs precluded the investment. I like getting comments on the blog thanks sam still tuning in after 3 years. Kieran and my brother are occaisional visitors too. Jean and ally have been known to pop in and see what I am up too. Ally and i went to borders on Monday night she was suckered into a three for 20 notes deal DVD including vanity fair. She is a cracking girl I am immensely proud of her.
Tuesday sees her off to school and me of to the Lidl  in search of walking poles for jean   I head off to the London road branch and the store is being refurbed by a gang of local plasterers and german spaarks. I acquire some crayfish tails and smoked salmon, but no walking poles. Bloke in queue behind me has 3 litres cider rum and lime and and vodka ice or breakfast as he describes it.
Then off to the new kensington store a cornucopia of bizarre goods. I pick up a lightweight running jacket. off to cell group at night and good for me spiritually to connect with the boys.

No comments: