Thursday, September 01, 2005

New month new lifestyle

It will be no secret to the regular blog watcher that I have gained a tad of weight and am not happy about it. Jean and I made a concious decision that after the holidays we would attempt to turn the supertanker round. So after much mussels frites cidre and vin they day is here.
I have decided to follow the Fatmanslim programme. It was going to the reductil lifestyle pack (without the reductil). On reflection and analysis its the gentle Scots voice of Dr Ian Campbells Fatmanslim for me. I chose this for a couple of reasons
A) I know the bloke trust respect and like him.
B) its online
C) I'll be seeing Ian in six weeks so I can give some feedback, and that's a good target in itself
D)its written for blokes and is evidence based.
So I have listened to the getting started section and it all made sense and seemed doable.
Fell at the first hurdle the holiday clearout had seen off my healthy cereal. So I went for

No comments: