Well for jean anyway. Me off sick and Allly back on Tuesday. We have a slow mornin and then its off to Laser for some school uniform. Lunch at the delightful new gaff outside the cathedral. I go for a prawn brochette and pasta. Home kip for jean and me playing on PC Ally in room. Tea chill, Colin brings box round.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment