Saturday, September 03, 2005

Apologies for the break in service then

I was just explaining my breakfast problem when I pressed the wrong key and it was sent. So the cereals cupboard looked bare, not good doc c has told me breakfast is important and I don't have access to much good stuff so I go for two slices of toasted french bread with jam. The bread is ok the grease is the killer. Ally of to docs with a shocking throat, visit ma go to to tesco. Pick up provisions ham salad for lunch and a wholemeal roll. Very nice, then its off to Greenbank for a meet with a nice girl from the BBC to discuss a possible project, this is just a chat for background, JK comes along for the ride.
Bump into Dave and Maria at gym. Jack berates me for sparse gym attendance.
Then its home chicken (no skin) with baked potato and side salad very nice I have three pieces of fruit through the day and have upped my fluid intake. Done well end the day with some bread and jam. Don't feel deprived and feel positive. Did some measurements.
Weight - 18stone 11lbs 4lb up since last weigh in June.
Waist as per fat man slim measuring instructions 48".
Body fat is written down somewhere but not committed to PC.
BP 150/106mmHg
RHR 58.
No booze a good day

No comments: