Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tuesday old friends new friendships

Phil from cell has asked me to sit in on a visit with his housing officer at his flat. Jack usually does it but I am standing in on the subs bench as he is in spain. The woman comes and goes but we are unaware as his bell and intercom are broke. Still its good to feel useful. We go for a brisk walk round seftoin paarkl and then lunch at greenbank. See jacqui Abdul and mick "the head" thwaite from the pct. Funny feelings for me. Drop phil off at his mums and then on to tesco. Have. a coffee and a blog. Home chicken salad brutalised viciously by shakespeare. Out to cell and return to watch the outrageous nighty night. Have restless sleep though not sure if I am awake or just dreaming I am awake. Net result is the same I wake goosed.

No comments: