Thursday, July 29, 2004

Thursday

Last night tested my parenting skills to the full. Ally is cleverer sharper and brighter than me. She is uncannily similar to me too. Shocking stuff and it reminds me what a difficult time adolescence is/was.
Then to bed and morning comes round too soon. Leave the girls sleeping whilst I idle. Must ca in at mums she is upset, her new 3 piece suite was delivered yesterday. Its the wrong colur but apart from that.........the admitted the problem and are gonna put it right but it wil take 9/52. She aint chuffed. Off to Rathbone to get two forms signed by payroll. Picked up later following phone call. Need to go to the Swan to purchase some cheap holiday threads from Tesco. Half pay is looming (glooming) on the horizon. Waiting in the doctors gives me time to think. Deep joy. Kickstart myself back to the gym - need to sort that. Afternoon, off to asda to buy some holiday threads.
Back home to salmon and prawn pasts and talking to Charlie and Tom planning Marathon walks and cycle ride in aid of WLSinfo. Cool.

No comments: