Saturday, July 10, 2004

Saturday must be Borders

We booked the shows for the fez. I'll post the links when I get in. Have to say their e-commerce solution was impressive. Still they are banging out a cool million tckets for the fez. Works well and tells me it'll be sorted in the next 7 days. Cool, coincidentaly been emailed by laurence promoting his pre fez gig at the unity next week. Don't want to spoil the fez so won't be going. Great mate me. But I would heartily commend any blog reader to give it a go.
Me and Ally shoot to tesco, and she thinks she suckered me into a new mobile. Cods. I had cunningly planned it all along. Then its off to Borders which is crammed with young lovers and screaming kids. I feel tempted to tell the youngsters to be careful look what might happen. The scal count is off the index today. Pink clothing and bared midriff. How can starbucks run out of cakes. Don't they have sophisticated just in time ordering. No this is Liverpool home of top quality customer service. You want to buy a cake. Which planet are you from? Do you know I sometimes wonder.

No comments: