Saturday, July 31, 2004

Saturday 2nd day of summer

Its all too much I expect the news tonight to be full of horror stories, A&E will be full of sunburn victims, trains gring to a halt. Summers in the city.
This boy likes the heat, but I don't sleep well in it, wake up early and mess about making Access databases accessible on line. The day gets worse as I start burning my first ISO image of the debian distro - sad innit.
hee hee.
I am well up for it Linux for nowt from nowt. How do you say it is it LIE nux or Lynn Nix (clearly Toms sister) obviously he was some nort of nordic dude.
Nurse dont come to late, England do well at cricket then blow it again. Another wickets gone says Jean, will Freddie sort us out.
A stroll down to the fruit shop makes a change from the garden and the computer room. White skinned nectarines 40p each or 3 for a quid.


No comments: