Friday, July 30, 2004

Friday afternoon

Picked up mother ate lunch with her then its off to town,via rathbone. I stop at st johns car park to et her out then ally and I spit up. I go off to the building society v.nice. Unusually helpful. Then to.WHS where they have. Bag packing and a bucket collection, ocally organised by MIND. Labour provided by M+S. Thinks MIND almost as low profile as WLSinfo. Then off costa coffee in waterstones stopping only for a big issue.
Shopping for Jeans Prezzies, successful. Then its off to Rathbone pick up some forms off the helpful Pauline. Back home and summer has occured I strip the waist and burn witihn 30 mins tops stuff.
Colin comes round to up date on house position, Tea is a prob, chicken we defrosted is not right. I am off to Somerfields, a malady has taken over the store. Comes from employing embryos on the till, and incompetents as managers. It has also spread to the hardware and only one in five items is successfully scannned. Sllooooooooooooooow. The supervisor lady thinks 5pm Friday is best time for her to do naff all but stand manning a perfume promo. The embryos on the tills aren't happy. Nor are the grisly customers. Not good, not big, not clever. It gets gruesome - I score some juiceand two chicken tikka masalas on last day knock down. I combine these with M&S onion bhajinaan. This may be the best indian pre-packed bread I have ever tasted. I decline to look at the nutritional content realising by the taste it may be not be the best news.
After tea its off to Beas. Back home and enjoy Men of honour good film for a channel five gig.

No comments: