Monday, July 19, 2004

Last week in Just a minute

Computer mayhem - rebuilt Ally's machine using cunning cast offs. - eventually.
Ally got a top school report 3 sevens if you understand the modern educashun. I stll haven't got my head round this Year 9 business. SATS??
Government a scandal. BNP a disgrace - this time on TV. Broadband connection flakey, not as if I use it much. Quality of techs variable. Rock steady eddie visits the house and does his best. Lunch once with Kim. Become increasing concerned about mmy social isolation speak to only Margaret on Wednesday. Pop into work (well CPA) and realise how much I miss it. Make winwick for the quiz on Wednesday, meet Maureen Worrall, sister on thefirst ward I staffed on at Winwick - I think I gave her a hard time.
Go to CJ (niece) and Ryans new gaff in Didsbury v. pleasant. Sunday morning Jean recounts tales of when I was in hospital. It becomes clear for the first time how ill I was. I wish I had realised sooner it would have explained why I am goosed and I am dissapointed I could have got more out of it (me miss a dramtisation opprtunity - shame).
Meet a nice bloke in the Doctors the waiting room a great leveller. He's shy about the boil on hisbum, then goes on to tell me all about it. Finish chick lit excursion Reviews here do a better job than me .
Sure I did more but must get better at Blogging. Holiday frenzy starts to build.

No comments: