Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Preceding post typed in waiting area

I was waiting for the dietitian. I like waitng in NHS waiting rooms, they a re a mix of life. The notices amuse. often I sit somewhere Iused to be the manager, and see notices from 10 years ago stilll there. Wouldnt have happened in my day. We had a chairman of the Health Authority who would personally inspect notice boards and remove the out of date offending item with a deft of his walking stick. We didn't have MRSA, the conditions were appalling, but our notices were up to date. Jenny the dietitian is as charming as ever. I am doing things write and have gained 10lbs. That'll do nicely. I skip Sainsburys and the the Tesco shopping arrives at 4.30. Nice bloke, if cheesed off, vanbroke and one driver off sick. him no happy. He was called in off his holidays. Between us we cook salmon and prawn pasta - v. nice. Pleasant evening second part of waking the dead which should have had a warning at the start. Or am I getting softer.
Wasn't sure if was great or crap....it was nowhere in between.

No comments: