Friday, July 16, 2004

A sense of occaision

I look into blogger and note with interest that I have made 999 posts. And this then will be the momentous 1000th. I feel a certain sense of pride and nostalgia. When I reflect I think how far have I come in the nearly two years since I set out on this journey. My blog led a couple of other people to blog, helped a few in the early days by providing an account of the early days of weight loss surgery. It has provided a look into my life for several people and helped us keep in touch with a few sould strewn around the globe. It is barred from view in Communist China. (poor Sandra).
It has become a repositry of general mutterings and rants. Life in the surgery field has become somewhat quiet.
The website I set up - has become a success and huge source of support and enjoyment to quite a few people. Top stuff.
My health over the last two years - whilst overall my life expectancy has greatly improved I aint been doing too good.

No comments: