Saturday, July 10, 2004

Saturday and a reflection on a week.

Well I seem to have got from Monday to Saturday without blogging. It isnt good. So a summary
In no particular order.....
Sorting out Nannies estate
D/N's each day
Lunch with Caroline at Greenbank
Lunch with Kim at Starbucks
Visiting mum
Went to Daves - scored his old PC which I got working but keeps crashing and to be honest I aint sure why - though just writing that gave me anew idea.
Spoke to all my aunties and uncles
Got an offer on Nannies house - intend to accept - so a solicitor beckons.
Got in a holiday frenzy.
Boy Jonathon left work.
Emailed Dave who left the team.
Janet is leaving.
Hmm - people trying to tell me something.
Jack and his wife came to cut the grass.
Lady from Childwall Cof E came to visit I am still on their sick list.
Went to craig the chemists (pharmacy) twice - cool dude on Allerton road.
Spoke to Mickey Browne.
Phoned Phil
Didn't learn to touch type.
Dictated letters and Lisa typed them up - for which I am eternally grateful.
A woman called Helen animated some pictures of me. ( I may post one for your amusement).
Still mskes me laugh out loud
Got to today -
post a letter
Take Ally to the bookshop
Sort food
Do a Tesco Online shop
Await Margaret
Fix Allys PC -
And probably a host of other domestic trivia
PC repair is an interesting if frustrasting business. Nursing is so much easier - people can tell you more about whats wrong. Hardware and Software seem to conspire to work against you (better up my medication).
I think about my future as a student at Sheffield - my inability to complete two side of A4 worries me - doesnt bode well for the dissertation.

No comments: