Thursday, December 04, 2003

Wednesday - gym and Prof

Reluctant to crawl out of the pit this Am I slept so well it feels a good place to be. I eventually muster and trip off to the gym for a legs and back day - don't ask I don't understand. Then its lunch, mushroom soup, is there something mood lifting about soup. After last years episodes see Blog- octover to January I thought I would never do soup again.now we are old friends again. Then its off to see Prof Morris at Moss House top guy but feel a bit of a sad git comin back again. Well after 10 minutes its in and off for some top notch assessment and treatment. Jib the Citalopram and start Prozac and depakote. This man is tops. See him again 23/12/03 and review. Off home still feelin pretty ok. Colin pops round to discuss the arrangements for Gerrys funeral tomorrow. Nip up to winwick to see mickey and adair,which of course its therapeutic in itself.

No comments: