Monday, December 22, 2003

Sunday - not out much today

After last Sunday morns shocker about Saddam the world is shook today by the news that John McCoys Big Black Bus is no more. Visted by the delightful MaryB from the north west support group and her husband Les a great couple. Lovely people. Mary confesses to having tacky Chrimbo lights.
By 8pm I reckon its time to leave the house and Ally and I go for a walk around the local streets, inspired by Marys revelation. Mainly to gegg (gegg is slang for spy on - I check But not a mention )on Christmas lights - how sad are we. Its cold and the extra layers make little difference. Post WLS I am chilled to the marrow. Towers Road provides some classiscs. Whats it about, a phenomenon that I just don't get at all ... must buy some next year.

No comments: