Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Tuesday - Operation Nanna to Christmas Party

Well I take me mam to tuebrook pensioners party run by Merseyside police. As she has connections with neither tuebrook or the Polis I am slightly troubled. Still she has been before so good enough The devonshire house in Kenny. The picture is quite flattering and is probably a view I aint seen before. The question is not if she will acquire a friend or two but rather how many. These will usually need to be ferried to some far flung corner of the universe. Accrington or such having travelled for 4 days by public transport in an iron lung. I amuse my self at the gym and indulge in mushroom soup whilst I wait. Fortunately she acquires only one biddy who lives in woolton which is thankfully in the same county. I take mother to ASDA and purchase some festive frippery.
After tea Jean and Ally off to Beas and me I'm off to Cellgroup at Franks. Top stuff, somethings going right. Plenty to pray about and we do, and sleep much better as a result.

No comments: