Friday, December 12, 2003

Friday and Christmas is coming

Well my sleep was initially disturbed last night night. I found the website of This Gang. I suppose part of me should be happy when an organisation with similar aims to your own comes along, but I am not. I aint sure why but instead of working with us - they set up on their own, with very similar aims - why? Time will tell.
Still our branding is about being consumer led and driven thats what we excel at.
Friday and I wake up with a chemical hangover may well try reducing the sedation tonight. Chill around the house while Jean goes into ful ontidy mode. Then its off to Gemini - Marks and Spencers Retail palace at Warrington. The only shop big enough to have its own motorway junction. I remember years ago comin in and seeing the commons debating the proposal - now its here and the M6 Toll road too.

No comments: