Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Monday - oversleep - Turkey Shoot.

Ally and I oversleep, iIhad a very poor nights kip. Its off to Woolton, a local genteel village type gaff. Pick up a turkey at Tescos first then off to park in Sainsburys and hit the local Hallmark card shop which also benefits from a Thorntons francise. The turkey was a tough decision we were I judged on the cusp of a large and extra large so we golarge. Ah Woolton village I used to spend school lunchtimes there eating chips with Scottie and Ormey (When I wasnt sagging off) of course. We weren't allowed ou tof school at lunchtime. So in honour of the villages esteemed place in my personal history Ally and I go to the chippy. I eat about 40% of a piece of fish, and a few chips and jolly enjoyable they were too. Into Sainsburys then home. Drop Ally and her mates at the pics to see freaky friday and then pick Mother up from Nannies. She has brought Christmas tree lights, her fibre optic extavanganza having bitten the dust. So she has invested 99p in a merry christmas sign Pity that it only works on a car battery. Still it is pressed into use on the Zafira. Deep Joy.

No comments: