Thursday, December 25, 2003

It'll be Lonely this Chrissmas...not

With 11 guests, it went well all ready as it should be how it should far too much of it left and everyone full to bursting. It was a success, very pleasing, though if I say it myself my wife and I are fairly good at a bit of catering. Drop Hannah and Jenni off at their Nans in Walton then Colin near the park. then its back home. Jean has a kip and I take the opportunity to blog.
The constipation which has plagued has been relieved though it has left me with a vicious gas problem. Constipation has only been a feature of my liife once post op. I am attributing this to the SSRI's which i am ingesting at the moment, though I note I could also do with upping my fluid intake generally.
The gas continues though mum has a dog to blame. Pleasant evening and light tea at mums, dave maria mary john ann and nanny in attendance. Correctly berated by brother Dave for not responding to comments. Have amended and responded. Get home and to be honest extremely fatigued. Enjoy some red wine and port.
The bowels continue with vengeance.

No comments: