Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday quiet day

Woke to posrtthree books from amazon, thanks to a gift voucher from Susannah, 2 on photoshop and one on the canon 350, impressed and thanks zana. had a kip late morning, took lunch at home. Jeans car picked by bodyshop then out for a walk to Allerton Road. Bought big issue then went to opticians and to greengrocers for fresh for shakespeare. Should explain badly scratched glasses when had fit.
Jean pointed out my private topiary which is starting to itch. Some circles maycall it a brazilian or a landing strip to me I am more worried about the heavy bruising in my groins.
Kieran rang and quite a few orther catchups today too. Concious that as well as in Boston I copuld have ben at the TOAST gig in the houses of commons today. Fed up at missing out.

No comments: