Monday, March 20, 2006

looking back at the weekend.

Like any good health professional I have been in deep denial about my own health status. Week off should see me sorted. Do some online digging and feel perturbed, do some talking and thinking and feel odd. Lucky to survive, even luckier to be so little obvious ill effects I count my blessings.
The links below offer good explanations of whats gone on. I begin to get my head round it. Tis a biggie though and it takes time. As a result I find myself resting more than ever on Sunday. I do the am in bed with a small break up for brekkie. Read the Observer and try to chill.
Unable to make Phil Brownes 18th family doo. Part of me is trying to avoid all the explaining. People who last saw me at 30st you look great lost so much weight, why you using the stick etc etc.
I go to Manchester with JK we are taking the display stuff for the WLSinfo stand at the Obesity and Health gig in UMIST. Bianca and Rachel bravely manning the stand. JK as ever is a tonic to my health.

No comments: