Friday, March 24, 2006

Microsoft Acquisition FAQ

Microsoft Acquisition FAQ Microsnot Bastards. O had found something great - Onfolio- they bought it and now it wont work with firefox and I cant get a refund. gits.
Friday we shoot to the postie at copperas hill As I approach I wonder if the peeps who shot snaps for Which we own now work here. Some cracking images - I would recommend it. Small tip dont buy through amazon as they charge 2,50 source and it takes 6-8 weeks. I got ours next working day from Royal Mail. On friday bird book arrived a great combo of bird pics and stories.
We take lunch at the piaza at the catholic cathedral. A very decent bowl of Scouse. Most enjoyable then off to see people at the Sefton Suite. I see Carol who is now post op.
Get home and talk to Andrew on the fone most enjoyable natter about geekdom. Missed the boy.

No comments: