Monday, March 27, 2006

A funny weekend

Head still settling. Had wine on Friday night, not sure it makes things clearer but provides a pressure valve. Website turns to pooh but salvation appears on the horizon. Starting to notice some residual peceptual aberrations. Finding the giustatory olfactory and auditory differences odd. Not sure what is an organic deficit and what is functional. Scary at times. Saturday and Ally is out to town shopping Vfor Vendatta. Jean and I head out to the great wall at the top of the road. The food is passable biut the comeduc floorshow is pricelless. We laughed out loud, there was a plumbing problem on the first floor and some fluid had leaked on to the table of two unsuspecting diners. (They unsurpsingly were not happy, the ensuing discussion about the bill was intersting. ). A foul mouthed nurse with a big gob and a three old on a family party of 10 adults completed the night. I drunk 3 pints got tipsy and enjoyed myself. Slept soundly and didn't realise that the clocks had changed!
Sunday lunch at Ruth and Pauls - mothers day and saw Bee there visited my mum. R&P's garden is like a nature reserve watching birds. They get all sorts. While I was at the shop the local sparrohawk came for a visit and sat on the shed. grrr I was cross I missed it.

No comments: