Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday R&R

Jean and Ally off to schooletc I rise early. Chill out mess on PC. Get lens cses delivered from camera king. They attach to me to my samsonite trekking camera bag. Jean comes back and were off to copperas hill to pick up the charity email. The we lunch at the The catholic cathedral. To be honest I would have preferred the Second Lutyens cathedral design some of which remains intact in the crypt. The off to Gateacre garden centre for bird feeding supplies. I have whipped a big bit of tree from outside me mums. Already sighted a couple of tits on the new twig.
Phone calls and emails pour in, inbox getting down to a manageable level. Keep thinking of people I have to notify or inform about my illness. Travel insurance looks dodgy, still look at it tomorrow. Bad news civ 4 seems to be wrecking every pc in the house.Not good.

No comments: