Friday, December 01, 2006

Wednesday Thursday Friday

Headaches no licence low mood. Thursday sees some productivity and I bang out the annual report of the charity. Also spend the afternoon in a back and forth with an interesting bloke from the website. Real youngster and highly skilled in photoshop. He thinks some of my photos are really good. Friday I arrive slightly late to see Frank (buses) he is sporting a new hair gel look. He advises me to cut the tramodol and together we knock together a plan he wants to see me in 2 weeks. Settle myself into not getting licence back till new year and coping with sobriety in that period. Tough but not as tough as some have it at this time of year. Got some prep to do for Saturdays meeting and I am planning to head off to Newcastle on Tuesday for their meet. Hoping the social will let me start some permitted work ASAP as I am missing the social element.

No comments: