Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Wednesday morning

Great group in North East. I wasn't sure if I was in wqashington sunderland gateshead or newcastle but I arrived. It was newcastle caught a meal at rthe taipan. Shanghai fried dumplings (3) and some duck and rice. Duck cooked go perfection I thought. Got a taxi with the maddest hackney driver in the toon. He installed a sat nav as he was driving and somehow we found our way to bupa washington. Joanne does sterling there and full respect for that. I was latebut I did my best. At the end of my talk they gave me a toon army hat with bells on which I believe is the local team. I got a lift of a lovely lady called ursula to my billet at the A1(M) northbound washington services travellodge. Got my key wewnt to garage and watched ramsay transforming morgans in woolton. Night night

No comments: