Sunday, December 24, 2006

So here it is.....

Merry Christmas to both of my readers. What a year - I cant remember half of it but I am still here and I have some coils in my noggin. I have made a lifestyle choice to be sober and for today I have achieved it (since end of August). Christmas seems a challenging time to me - but will an interesting one not stuffing the turkeys bum with a hangover (think I will use paxo this year).

Been a rollercoaster year with real peaks and troughs - but the medication has kept me fairly stable and the self management and lifestyle stuff has helped.

Heres to a good 2007 - and if anybody does read this - feel free to comment - it would be an encouragement to the author. Lord knows I need it as I have a book to write this year (thats a 1000 words a week). Still the blog has been flowing more and my plan is written and the idea sold to a publisher which is a big issue for a lot of wordsmiths. I have a lot of sorting to do in the coming year and making progress towards contentment.

Anyway all the best and an apple in your ear (as my father in law used to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care for Xmas either. Hope 2007 is kind to you.

Ken said...

Hope your Christmas wasnt too bad and best wishes for 2007