Saturday, December 30, 2006

Rabbits in the dog house.

Since the fence blew down we have taken to bringing the rabbit into the house to warm him give him a change of air and get him used to being held etc.

Regular readers will know of the boys enthusiasm in the hip department. But last night he excelled himself. Sat on my lap mostly innocently (ie no thrusting of any type) he seemed content. After I put him back in the hutch - I should have been suspicious when the first thing he did was light a fag but no.

I strolled into the living room whats that on the floor says I, looks like cold tea. Odd cause I was drinking diet coke. In a moment I had whipped out some quilted kitchen roll (extra absorbent) and scooped the offending stain up - as I proffered to my nose I realised this was a mistake it was pungent and had an animal air. Obviously Shakespeares boy juice. Interesting I thought how did he transmit it there whilst leaving me unsullied. It was at that point that my wife and I noticed what can only be described as bilateral soiling on my legs just below the knee. I removed my kecks in a thrice andthe rest of my togs on the way up the stairs. All bundled into a pile and given the straight in the washer treatment. Dirty little fecker - not impressed.

2 comments:

Pip said...

Can really relate to this one Ken as Bayley is the same. Going through a definate "defiant 2's" though he is not even 12 months old yet!
Keep up the blogging I certainly look in most days

Ken said...

Any ideas for a practical cure Pip - I feel neutering him for this would be overkill