Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy chanukah

Thursday am spent waiting for the Telewest. He eventually arrives and swaps out thr box. 4th one he has had to do sinced the national problems on Saturday. I nip to take hannahb's present round and end up picking ally up and dropping her off. Hen its off to take me mam for a day out. I opt for new brighton. Imagine morecambe with the beating heart and pizzaz ripped out. One arcade a chippy and a cafe cling to the promenade in defiance of the developers. It is undoubtedly shit. It would be better as a Morrisons toilet as well as smelling better and being better cared for. Anyway its cheap even if its not cheerful. Big crash and traffic jam at the fiveways and busy town centre make me choose a dodgy cabby route home. Once again I am gutted that I haven't got a camera with me. The gulls, the caff the girls serving with santa hats and lacking christmas spirit. Best of all was a beautifully warm sunset.
Bad news playing with my camera last night. I have a dusty sensor. It says its easy if you are steady handed. I may ask David to do mine. As an enthusiast he probably has dusted his own and his hand is steadier than mine. Even if he hasn't I am sure he would have a go. So now, sat in tesco bit of blogging a,d a coffee. Girls out shopping I shall arse with camera after a bit of shopping.

I notice Kieran has been upgraded to the new blogger which is good but I aint. Grrrrrr.

1 comment:

Kieran said...

Hey Ken, have you asked Blogger to switch? It's on the entry page. Takes a while for it to run though.

Happy solstice and all that malarky.

Kieran