Friday, December 29, 2006

Bloggers gone to sleep

Or is it the blackberry. I wanted to check where I am up to but can't get on. Today is me dads birthday he would have been 85. I would usually mark it with a glass of something. For now I will celebrate 4 months sobriety (29th August).
Yesterday george and ann (niece and goddaughter) came up from the smoke. We had a larf at me mams. Top stuff brother was missing (get in touch if you read this).
Played a chocolate deal or no deal game. Hampered by george (the banker) never having seen it. Still a hoot. Went to tesco then enjoyed Dracula on beeb 1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 Months sobriety is something to be really proud of.

Have really enjoyed following your blog. I get the impression you are a real character, full of strength, determination, kindness, generosity and a great sense of humour.

What a year. You have had more to put up with than some people have in a lifetime.

I will continue to follow your journey and wish you good health and lots of happiness in 2007.

Ken said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement they are greatly appreciated.