Saturday, November 06, 2004

Thursday

Last day of the working week - good I am beat this aint funny. I attend the ahp's leads meet. Tis well interesting they are a group underserved by us traditionallly. Lunch in the bucks a few hearty laffs. Back to the works and I help peter with vodafone stuff. Home and jean off to see pat. She aint good and elena not looking good so off to the curry club and not sure if its 2008 or cains but we drink it. I think the standard cains aint good. Its higsonian roots are showing thro. What me dad used to call a start the night pint. Ok if you started on it and stayed onit but lousy if you had tried summat else first.
Off to the masterchef and paps and 2 starters. Jolly good night upset mr bray by sharing a bit too much of his vin rouge. I would send him an email but south sefton had a catastrophe. Poor sods backup and validation. Key things.

No comments: