Saturday, November 13, 2004

Greenbank gym

Well I got there had planned public transport but the bus was early. So I took Jeans car the zafira has been requisitioned for mank excursion. Her car is noisy cold and has no radio. It does go eventually. Off to the gym pat the receptionist is fed up and we have a good natter. Into the gym and cath is on duty a decent gir studying for summat in learning disabiities or other. Just do cardio and enjoy it. Then its in to one busy restaurant where angelo and the other guy do a sterling job in the face of adversity. I owe em 200 notes or so (support group stuff) so I feel unable to complain at the lack of speed in food arriving. Still the garlic aroma from the kitchen is divine and I aint in a rush. Plan phase 1 of the KC WLSINFO masterplan whist I am waiting. The sun isa shining and I am on endorphins from the gym buzz.
I reflect on my apalling linux skills and decide a trip to borders to supplement knowledge on samba server may be indicated. It does hoever come with excellent docs I hear! Trouble is they are written by geeks for geeks. I know some readers may feel my geek credentials are unquestionable but believe me I struggle with this stuff. Tis hard but fun (I know that in itself is v.geeky). Don't wanna go to borders too early as the crowds (esp kids) distress my linux peace. Lentil soup and prawns arrive and are despatched. Lentil soup excellent - prawns less so. Usually the boys served here are grilled with their coats on, jacketless boys today I am afraid. Still hey ho.

No comments: