Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thursday full day

Start the day at burlington house home of this fine organisation parking is a mess though and I end up squatting in the car park of what I think is the civic hall. I take the opportunity to dump some recycling on the way. Good orientation meet with Jill who is a facilitator to support NPfIT and we share some old friends.
Notice that Kieran and Gordon Jones, that fine Ulsterman, have commented here. None of my sharp eyed visitors have commented on my new search tool for WLSinfo scroll down to the bottom of the Blog for info. Then its off to North to see Paul T. He and I have been working closely and its beneficial and supportive in these changing times. I irritate him by changing the settings on a TFT to the correct setting. It makes a real difference. We head to Hammy for the 2pm meet re LDP and stop at the Tai-pan for a business mans lunch top notch.
Productive meet and plenty of scope for the future in the LDP then its back to the works for a meet with Peter and Andy re the NPfIT baseline financial template, long job but needs sorting, I get in at 6.45 ouch. Tea then take Ally to Starbucks and Macdonalds then home for Blackpool on the Beeb.

No comments: