Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Monday comes around

Start the day with a jolt, things aint right in life and its one of those occaisions when I wish I was an anonymous blogger. Many times I regret my openess in declaring my identity so openly. Often related to work issues when.I envy dr dre of anytown, or issues when I wish I had the freedoms of belle or the girl with a one track. Can't even discuss the family here. Kieran (who) I note is 2 years a blogger feels less constrained than me. Anyhow off to work and I address well the issues of middle management in informatics. Then off with kim to the comedy pub where today their theme is lateness of delivery. They try to compensate with garlic bread but it doesn't cut. Then its back to the works and a meet with jeanette and peter. Then a tour for peter around part of the patch to acclimatise him to the patch. Head to mums pick up post. Then to gym. Doh no training shoes, still meet jack and sally on the way home. They are a delight I have forgotten how I miss jacks encouragement at the gym. Donna and her husband are there too, great stuff. Then home eat spooks and bed.

No comments: