Monday, November 08, 2004

AGM

Start the day in the "otium" clean boy, good breakfast and its all going well. Fi Auds Tosh Babs first to arrive on the Glasgae plane. Then I am locked into combat writing up my report presentation. 3 hours sees it sorted, then the thing wont open on the pendrive. So I do a rewrite and wing it. It went well good turnout. Hotel was hotel prices no surprises there then. Food we provided was ok but with our client group its difficult.
AGM stuff goes down wellish. Well its all done legal decent and honest. Then we just chill together its friends old and new. Only complaint from me is you could probably spend an hour with each person and it all goes in a snap.
Overwhelmed by peoples gratitude and thanks for what we have done.Top night.
I retire at 2 the party people at 5.30 tutut.

No comments: