Saturday, November 20, 2004

Band Aid 20 Social Gaff

So there I was in the gym - just finished my new workout and some woman comes on the telly (turns out later it was madonna) and some version of Band aid comes on. Me I just blissfully unaware think its something to do with Children in Need/Band Aid thats been in the news all week. Little did I know that it was the live debut of Still unimpressed.

Anyway Fiday I'm off and its messing about in the am off to the depressing jungle that is Old Swan - got a bit better than the old days since the Tesco Megastore sprawled on one corner. Still the NHS got a health centre and walk in centre as a side effect.
Pay in a cheque and sort dry cleaning then off to meet JK at Greenbak for lunch.
Good time then back to Mums shes out - Tesco to pick up a butty.
Then Ally gets in and I plan to make my own way to town for Novemberfest.
Start with this - poor followed by Robin which I presumed hailed from here. Still not good then tried Monster Mash which doesnt appear to be this One
The settle on Z rod. The company is excellent. Terry Mickey and Maurice a nurse and playwright - smashing bloke who makes me think and challenges every argument. Clever bloke.

No comments: