Saturday, November 13, 2004

Friday - just a chilling.

Spend the morning trying to get my Linux box sorted just for the interested I am running Suse 9.1 in a bootable DVD I got off Linux Magazine. Seems to work fine until I start playing with Samba server. It appears on the network and all is well till I set up users and read write permissions (yup I know, v.sad). Anyway of to the Bear and Staff with Kim for lunch - the comedy pub as it is known doesnt fail to let us down. I wrestle with a nice shoulder of lamb. Off then to Tesco to purchase provisions of meal making proportions. Home then in to see Mum. She has had pacemaker fitted and it comes with a confusing manual. (No more spot welding for her I am afraid). She looks well and once again reminds me her generation is tougher than my own. Then off to Beas and Friday night is complete. Ally shocks us by dissapearing to bed (to sleep) at 9pm.
Crazy.

No comments: