Monday, November 08, 2004

Friday where are we.

East Midlands Airport Thistle but where is that. It has a Derby postcode, is in Leicestershire but some locals describe it as in Nottingham. Interesting or what. Any way Clares esconced in non smoking triple after friday night down M6 A50 stopping at Little Chef on way.
In to "Otium" which sounds like part of an ear to me. I do the sauna shower steam room showerplunge pool gig. Difficulty of being near blind sans glasses and frightened of swimming pools and slippy feet doesntlead to relaxing potter around pool. Get in jacuzzi thing do three circuits banging and hammering various bits of plastic before I discover "Kayleigh" our helpful operative controls such matters centrally. Obviously Marillion were big here then. When the thing starts it is obviously cunning connected to the exhaust on a 737 and this boys baggy bathers are bloated bouyancy aids. I immediatly rise to the surface squealing like pig. In my momentary panic I recall the correct procedure is to release the waistband producing a voluminous botty burp effect which brings me down to earth for twenty seconds till they fill again and repeat. Sod this nautical nausea I am worn out shower and back to room. Cleaner than a bag of cleaning items I head off for dinner with the girls. Meet Rebecca and Nell. A drink then dinner in the sherwood restaurant. Some people say the blog only contains diet details now, I had a duck chicken terrine thing and then slow roast belly pork top stuff. Back to Lord Byron Bar Ally on T'internet £8 for the hour.
We are old friends together.
Top stuff.

No comments: