Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Tuesday Morning

Went to see Veronica at CPA yesterday afternoon. Met Chris the new health visitor and Shirley the district nurse. Veronica has achieved loads in her project and it was good to see something I was involved in doing so well. I had forgotten how complex the work environment was and after an hour my head was spinning. Still it helped ease me back in and start to get a handle on things. I was a bit ill after and it stopped me going out, so I spent the rest of the night half dozing on the couch. Dead Ringers (BBC2) was loads better on the radio - it should have stayed there.
Tuesday means gym, in a radical change with tradition I am going to go after lunch, and then pick Ally and the girls up. Christmas presents are starting to arrive, I have become quite friendly with the Omega Securicor delivery man. I think he used to be a weatherman - he always comments today it was ********Baltic mate.

No comments: