Sunday, December 29, 2002

Christmas Eve

Jean had to work today, Colin took Hannah out for her birthday lunch and Ally joined em. I was off to Franks for a a dose of pre Christmas Therapy(Barber not Doctor). Frank always makes me feel better, even Peter his miniscule assistant commented on the change in my appearance. Took Frank a bottle of white wine, my traditional gift to him. Went to the gym afterwards - halfway through my workout I realised I had to back for three, bombed home in time to catch Ruth and give her the pressies. Ruth Jean and their Mum traditionally visit Auntie Margies on Christmas Eve, She was the lady who died last week. Ally saw some of Miracle on 34th Street before she went out and realised that was all she needed to make her feel Christmassy.The nightime was about wrapping pressies - and worrying that I hadn't got Jean enough.

No comments: