Sunday, December 29, 2002

Christmas Day

Woke early and rushed fresh orange juice and tablets down, which I regretted later. Went downstairs to open our prezzies and drink tea. Quickly barfed and felt rotten. Sort of spoilt the presents I think. Ally got loads and she did turn back into an excited youngster for few moments before becoming "Kevin" again. I went back to bed and slept a bit longer. Woke a couple of hours later and rushed out to Ruth and Pauls. They had prepared an excellent lunch (as always) 12 for dinner and Billy Bernadette and Matthew for drinks. I think food mourning hit me before I got in the house - it smelt like the whole world was roasting potatoes. The stuffing looked divine and Jenny our neice had made some cranbrry sauces as part of her food tech A level course. I put some mash carrotts and stuffiing on a small plate. To be truthful I shouldn't have eaten anything I was still nauseous. I hung around for a bit and barfed in the living room. Felt miserable as sin as I thought I was ruining it for everyone else. Went back in after the main course and sat sipping water. Jean and Ally had made a Yule log for alternative non Christmas pudding eaters (Me and Ally). About 4 we set off for my sisters house in Culcheth (30 minutes drive away) and part 2.

No comments: