Thursday, December 05, 2002

Thursday

After all the optimism of Tuesday night I spent most of yesterday barfing. Not impressed. Didnt go out last night, Jeans auntie who has been ill took a turn for the worse. Jean took her mum to see her. Ally and I chiled out at home, tesco delivered the groceries. I note the home delivery now comes from the Old Swan store(formerly it was Allerton). They missed out five items - two of which were marked high value items on the invoice. Cointreau, Vodka and three bottles of shiraz on special offer. 40 quids worth. 20 minutes in a hold queue and they promised to ring the store and get back tous. Which they didnt, another 10 mins in the hold q, before putting down the phone in frustration. Save an hour by doing your shopping online and waste most of it on the phone trying to get it sorted. Theres the bell, ah Mr Tesco man. Holding a bottle of cointreau, he knows nothing about the vodka and the shiraz. "We have merged with with Allerton and its a bit of a mess, I shall be getting some sort of refund for this. Jean is off today and she has gone to Gemini park at Warrington for more Christmas shopping. Just been on the phone refund half the delivery charge and credit to my debit card account ......what a mess I think I'll try Sainsburys next

No comments: