Thursday, December 12, 2002

Thursday morning

After running the girls around yesterday I went to the post office and stopped in at Childwall Park Avenue. A full house there - Chris, Karen, Veronica, Scott, Paul, Jane, Evelyn and Sam. I felt a bit last popping in for a cup of tea but I also think exposing myself to work is good.( As opposed to at church). Jean got home late afternoon and she was exhausted so Ally and I went shopping whilst she caught some zeds. I almost enjoyed it. Some new clothes were delivered and I had to put them on. 8 inches less in the waist ( and still a tad too big). We raised a glass to Margie in the evening, I started on beer but found even the none fizzy real ale difficult. I settled for a glass of red wine washed down by a liberal amount of water.I also had my first sandwich - I don't seem to find bread a problem apart from the 20 minutes immediatly after ingestion when I burp and threaten to barf but hang on to the nutrients. Busy times today, Frank the GP at 9.30, gym and then meeting Stella and Ann for lunch at the gym restaurant. All go or what?

No comments: