Saturday, December 14, 2002

Saturday morning

Busy day yesterday went to see Val to discuss my staged return to work, it was exciting and felt as good as starting a new job. There was a couple of projects with my name against them and I'll tell more when they are firmed up. I had lunch at the matchworks and then headed to Hammy House to see Fran for 2. We discussed primary care for about an hour and it almost felt like things were getting like work again. I picked my mother up from my Nans at 5.30 and took her home. Jean was off out for another Christmas party at Anfield football ground. As usual for a large Christmas night out the food was poor and the service worse.Ally and I dossed around the house doing our own things. I recovered some data off a floppy that had been reformatted (aren't I clever).
Saturday early on saw our annual pilgrimage to williams garden centre for a Christmas tree. Jean was dissapointed that she only managed to spend 56 quid despite her best efforts. I went to the gym after that where I was made up to complete 30 minutes cardiovascular training for the first time. Ali Lee is brinnging round Archie for us to mind and our Ally is off to a party. We have decided to do the christmas tree tomorrow as we are providing lunch tomorrow so I'll be busy cooking this pm. Tesco home delivery is cominglate they have already rang to apologise

No comments: