Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Tuesday - big day

Off to a presentation at the Crowne Plaza hotel later. I'm a bit nervous really. Feels like the first serious thing I have done for months. Outpatients this evening, something seems to have clicked in the last few days and I feel heaps better, and am keeping down normal food. I think I need to see the dietitian though as I am sure I am not getting enough protein. How do I tell if I have excess hairloss - it's all headed south anyway. Got another e-mail from Patti my new transatlantic weight loss contact - she rises lots of interesting issues around the way people treat her different since she lost weight. I went to the gym yesterday and increased my regime still further - another minute on each cardiovascular exercise and more weight on the exercises. I feel good at the minute though my legs are stiff this morning from the new leg extension exercises.

No comments: